How AV as a Service works
Clients can acquire the equipment and services they need for an easy to manage fee. This can be done at any scale; from a single room installation, to an entire global AV infrastructure. Visavvi will be responsible for the entire life cycle of the technology – removing the burden on internal resources.
- The latest communication, collaboration and digital workplace technology
- Installation, configure and basic user training
- Responsibility for the technology including any monitoring and maintenance
- Recommendations for upgrades and further solutions
If you need to upgrade or add additional technology and services to align with business demand, we can scale your payments accordingly – providing financial flexibility with predictable, affordable payments.
- Reduced hardware depreciation and equipment ownership risk
- Achieve tax benefits by deducting AVaaS payments as an operating expense
- Minimise the burden of disposal through a robust managed recycle programme.
All spaces will be installed, managed and serviced by our Visavvi team – meaning once you have deployed one AV as a Service solution for your organisation, it’s much easier for you to duplicate that solution in multiple spaces across your entire estate or corporate campus.
- Global standardisation
- Rapid and efficient deployment
- Strategic asset management
With an increased focus on equipment sustainability and environmental responsibility, AV as a Service ensures equipment utilisation continues well after it is decommissioned by the primary user – usually re-purposed to organisations within the UK and Africa. We take care of the whole process – reducing costs to all technology users.
- Refurbished, recycled and released
- Securely erased
- Increased corporate responsibility