Visavvi are one of the market leaders in presentation technology, data display sectors and a specialist supplier of audio visual, multimedia, video production and digital technology with over 200 full time industry specialists located across multiple locations in the UK.
Following a major brand transformation and a new Board at the helm, we have ambitious growth plans which include continued expansion of our service offerings, built on a firm commitment to ongoing investment in our people, equipment and industry partnerships.
We are now entering an exciting new chapter in our evolution and have an immediate opening for an exceptional CAD Technician to compliment our operations team working in conjunction with our Northern Division offices located in York and Manchester.
The successful person will be an experienced CAD Technician, proficient in the production of technical drawings associated with the deployment of audio visual systems predominantly for our corporate clients, including schematics, D-Tools and Visio.
You will have the ability to work closely and efficiently within the teams being self-motivated and conscientious with excellent attention to detail.
The main tasks of the job:
- Production of AV M&E drawings utilising AutoCad with the experience of producing 2d drawings
- Production of bespoke metal work design – bracketry, plates etc
- Production of bespoke woodwork designs – control desks, lecturns, media walls
- Production of CAD detailing optical rigs, projection throw, screen distances, equipment, power and data positioning
- Review and maintain drawing standards/templates for the division
Knowledge and Skills
You will aspire to achieve and maintain the relevant qualifications and training as part of your ongoing professional development as below:
- Further/higher education in Computer Aided Design
- CTS – Certified Technology Specialist
- Specialist software training – AutoCAD, Visio, SketchUp
- Experience in Building Integrated Modelling
Physical & Social Conditions
You may be required to attend client meetings/sites when relevant.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Previous audio-visual installation experience or technical support experience is advantageous.
If interested, please forward your application to HR@saville.group