Who we are
Visavvi are global leaders in audio visual, business communications and collaboration. We harness technology to create highly intuitive and versatile meeting and collaboration environments.
We are currently recruiting a dedicated account manager to join our award winning team and work on exciting new projects with clients.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a motivated, flexible and enthusiastic individual to develop and manage an array of accounts in their own designated postcode area.
As well as being passionate about AV technology, the candidate will be keen to reach an agreed sales target and KPI’s to reflect the specific role. Account managers are responsible for building relationships with customers, both new and existing, and using their knowledge to provide thorough and detailed consultations.
Who you are
You are hardworking and eager to both learn and share knowledge with others and you work well in a team. You enjoy going out to meet new people and your tactly persuasive manner makes customers feel assured that they will get the best possible result. You feel confident working to targets and you strive to go far beyond them. You take pride in your work, manage your time efficiently and you challenge yourself to deliver the very best solutions.
You also have good spoken and written communication skills and present yourself professionally. You can identify potential opportunities and can pursue these in line with our tone of voice and branding guidelines
Your roles and responsibilities:
- Develop, grow and manage a portfolio of accounts
- Achieving sales targets
- Maintain and develop customer relationships
- Be commercially astute
- Represent the company in the tone of our brand
- Maintain a good level of technical knowledge and the products we sell
- Provide comprehensive scope of works with every proposal
- Follow ISO procedures that are applicable to the role
- Be competent with D-tools and the divisions procedures
- Support and work with other members of Visavvi
- Attend all major new project team meetings
- Work closely with Sales Support teams
- Provide monthly board reports
- Make the minimum number of sales visits required during a week
- You will be required to work from the Visavvi office in Manchester and will also be required to travel within your region - and sometimes attend meetings outside of the UK.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity or training and career development
- Company social events
- Employer pension scheme
- Eyecare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company wellness program
If you feel confident that this is something you would excel at, please submit your application using the form below.